Riss Blog Design

Friday, January 3, 2014

It's Been A While...

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted on here, so sorry!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and great holiday season. I wanted to fill my readers in on what I've been working on, and besides creating exciting blogs for my client's, I have been super busy with my Etsy store.
Want to check it out? Visit RissDesign here on Etsy. What do I sell in my store? I sell printable digital artwork! I have a bunch of exciting new printables up in the store now, and I also take custom orders. My prints range from $5-10 and custom work varies from $8-20, depending on size and detail.

Take a look at some of the work I just added...



If you'd like a custom print done, feel free to contact me through my Etsy store, or through my contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment