Riss Blog Design

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Newest Blog Design: Wonderfully Sewn

I recently came in touch with an awesome blogger named Hannah. She blogs over at Wonderfully Sewn, and asked me to create her a whole new blog design! She wanted black, white and a pop of color, preferably a mint color. AWESOME. My 3 favorite colors and she wanted a simple and modern feel to her blog design. Double awesome! I couldn’t wait to get started, and ended up creating her something she really loves. Before the design process started, I created Hannah a mood board to develop the design concepts of her blog and what specific shade of mint she wanted. I also sent her a list of fonts I thought would fit her blog to let her choose from. Here’s a look at the mood board:


I started out creating Hannah a new logo (header) and custom navigation bar. Here’s the logo we decided on:
Wonderfully-Sewn-RissDG-SlideshowI designed Hannah a whole new header (logo), custom navigation bar, an “about me” decorated photo with description of herself, custom sidebar headers, custom social media buttons and more.
Wonderfully-Sewn-RissDG-Slideshow2
For Hannah’s custom signature, I asked her to send me a picture of ‘love, Hannah’ written by herself. I then created her signature from that. She seemed to really like the outcome!
 

Check out Hannah’s blog makeover here.

If you’re interested in having an affordable new blog design done for yours, contact us here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment